When taking on a new SEO job it’s essential that you can view and manage your client’s Google Analytics pages.
Here’s how you can quickly set that up.
- Get the client to login to Google Analytics – http://www.google.com/analytics/
- From the top menu choose Admin.
- Choose your Account, then choose User Management.
- Fill in the “Add permissions for” box with your Google ID .
- Choose “Edit” as the permissions. This gives all permissions but not to add other users.
- Click Notify this user so they get an email.
That should be it. You can now define new Goals and get all the information required to help.